2013년 3월 14일 목요일

Laneige Multi Cleanser Review


Laneige Multi Cleanser

Laneige Multi Cleanser



I have always been using HERAs foam cleanser 
and I tried changing my cleanser this time. :)
I bought it right away because I tried out the sample and it was so good. :)
Laneige Multi Cleanser is a 4 in 1 cleanser.  :)
It's a cleanser that removes the makeup + removes the sun cream + takes care of the dead skin cells + face wash. :)
I normally use the foam cleanser after washing my face once. :)
The volume is 180ml. :)

 


 I took this photograph in the bathroom. :)
It's really big. 


I wrote a review on Lotree Powder and HERA Multi BB Cream just now and
squeezed some foam cleanser on the back of my hand. :)


 

The power and the BB cream got mixed together and
it seems to melt down all the dirt on my skin. :)



 
Let's see if the powder gets washed off cleanly like the BB cream. :)
You need to check whether it gets cleansed very well because you're using it everyday. 
Oh, 
this foam cleanser isn't that smooth because it contains small grains. :)
I think they made it in this way because it needs to remove the dead skin cells. :)



 

I put some more water on it. 
The foam doesn't seem to come out very well today. 




 
I washed it off with water and I can feel the 




I washed it off with the toner and 
it got wiped off very cleanly. :)



Ta-da!
LOL
It's so good because there so much in it by considering its price, it has a good smell and
also because I don't get any skin trouble. :)


Click here to purchase the product.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기