2013년 3월 14일 목요일

Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream Review


Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream

Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream

 

The product that I am going to introduce is Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream~
I bought the gel-type because I have an oil skin~

 


 

The lid looks like a water drop. 
It makes me think that it has more moisture in it because it looks like that. 
It also comes along with a spatula!




 

It also comes along with a protection lid. LOL


 

It's refreshing because it's a gel-type. But it was a bit heavier than Nature Republic's moisturizing cream that I had been using. LOL
It was sort of sticky too. 





 As you can see, it's very moist. LOL
It's sort of heavy for a gel-type. I use this Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream in the morning and use Kiehl's moisturizing cream in the evening because I feel like Kiehl's moisturizing cream has moire moisture in it. LOL




Evaluation on Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream


The disadvantages of Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream : It was a little inconvenient because I had to scoop it out with a stick. It made me think that I can use the product more easily and more conveniently if it can be squeezed out like other essences. Also, it was sort of hard to control the amount. You get to scoop out a lot on one day and you get to scoop out a little more on the other day because you have to use a stick for this product. I simply applied the leftover on my neck when I scooped out too much. I didn't find any severe disadvantage in regards to its functions as cosmetics. 


The advantages of Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream: It's good to use during summer because it's a gel-type. It's as refreshing as if you've applied the pack if you apply it in the evening. I personally think a gel-type moisturizing cream like this is good for those people how have dry and combination skin.  It was very good because I was able to take care of my skin with this product only. I don't usually like sticky products and this product was very nice because it got absorbed into the skin very quickly and it wasn't glossy even after it remained on the skin. 


Supply of moisture : ★★★★★
(You should be able to provide enough moisture to your skin unless you have an extremely dry skin)
Difference:★★★★★
(Even though it was my first to use a gel-type cream, it was very good. The other creams that I've used before were mostly glossy and sticky and it stained my pillow. But this product was extremely refreshing)
Convenience: ★★★★★
(It's sort of inconvenient that I have to use a stick)
Fragrance: ★★★☆☆
(It's not good nor bad)
Would I buy it again?: ★★★★★
(I plan to buy another one when I am done using)



Click here to purchase the product.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기