2013년 3월 14일 목요일

Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel Review


Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel

Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel

 

[Eye Cream] Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel, Laneige Eye Cream, Laneige Water Bank, Recommended Eye Cream, Recommended Eye Gel. 




I personally liked the Laneige's Water Bank Moisturizing Cream. :)

But the moisturizing cream changed.. LOL




 
This is Laneige's Water Bank Eye Gel!

I really wanted to know the difference of this product and the eye cream. 

I thought that it wouldn't give a feeling that covered the skin..

 


 


It's seems like a perfect product for me because 
Laneige's eye gel is known to enhance the wrinkles, 
make your skin look lively and good for the dark circles on your face. 




 
There was the instruction manual in several languages, a spatula
and a small eye gel. :)


 

I bought this product on Thursday, March 8 and the 
manufacturing date is December.22.2011. 
Its a product that was manufactured three months ago. I don't know whether that's new or not. 



 


So here is the Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel. LOL

You can sort of see me in the reflection. :)



 
I took of the virgin seal, the protection film and the lid on the top. 

Then I scooped out the gel with the spatula. :)



 


I applied it on the back of my hand. 

Most other eye creams are not transparent, 

but Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel was transparent and it felt so much like 

a moisturizing cream. I almost applied the entire thing on my face. LOL

 

 


Did I raise my eyes too high?

The photograph on the very left is before applying the product. The photograph in the middle is while applying and one the very right is after having applied the product. 

My dark circles are pretty severe these days because I couldn't get much sleep these days. 
Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel seems to bring vitality to the dark circles because it was very refreshing. More than anything else, the smooth gel stuck on the skin very closely and got absorbed into the skin very well. :)

Click here to purchase the product.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기